About the Tudor Barn
The Main Barn (main floor approx. 16.1m x 7.5m)
- Exposed original timbers dated 1505. Gallery at each end.
- Seats up to 130 for dining.
- Available week-ends and occasional mid-week daytime.
The Garden Room (approx. 9m x 7.5m)
- Picture windows along one wall opening on to patio and lawn
- Seats up to 60 for meals
- Available most days from early morning to late evening.
The Tudor Barn
The Centre has 6 acres of attractive grounds. The restaurant's picture windows open onto a patio and lawn with a large plum tree and some smaller trees and plant tubs.
Large car parks have been constructed at the side of and behind Brightwell Grange, the former farm house. An old brick wall has been retained to conceal these from the road. Behind the car parks are wooded areas with flowers and shrubs, lawns and a small graveyard for the nuns, surrounded by a tall yew hedge.